Taya Brooks

I was born on 6th August, 2003 in Shepparton, Victoria (Australia). I’m the youngest child and only daughter to Glen and Trudy Brooks (Dervish). My 4 older brothers are Caleb, Declan, Keegan and Noah. Aussie model and dancer who's been represented by Giant Management. Her print photos have earned her more than 60,000 fans on Instagram. My ancestry is English, Albanian and Scottish. I grew up in the small rural town of Barooga on the NSW border. I moved to Melbourne at the age of 10 years to pursue my love of dance and performing arts. My venture into the modelling world came a few years later when I signed with Giant Management. It’s fair to say that I’ve fallen head over heels in love with the world of modelling. I’ve already travelled to so many great places and met countless amazing and talented individuals. She is friends with numerous models including Meika Woollard, William Franklyn-Miller, and Harvey Petito. I have high aspirations for a future in the industry and I’m prepared to work incredibly hard to achieve success.

Taya Brooks - Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7