Sexy Olivia Holt

According to Olivia, the scariest day of her life was when her brother Cade fell from a pier onto some rocks...badly cutting his head. "I watched him being taken away by the ambulance," she recalls. "We'd always been really close; and now I was rooted to the spot where he'd fallen, as all our moments together came flooding back. So there I was - alone, on my knees and in tears - because I thought he was going to die." Fortunately, Cade soon recovered; he and Olivia have been closer than ever since then, according to herself. Has her own advice column - "Hey, Olivia!" - in TIGER BEAT magazine. She also has her own show on Radio Disney (1110 AM) at 2 PM every Thursday.

Has one elder sister, actress/writer/director Morgan Toll - who has studied theatre arts at Columbia College in Hollywood. They also have a brother, Cade Holt. Besides being an actress, black belt, gymnast and singer, she is a cheerleader and has competed in numerous cheer-tournaments. I think that it's really incredible, growing up and being able to have all these people who really look up to the work that I do. It's really cool that I have such awesome fans, and I can't thank them enough. I get on my Twitter and Facebook every day, and I see such awesome things. I feel like something I've wanted to do for a really long time, in a feature film or anything, is playing a rocker. Somewhere where I can be on a stage and have a guitar or a microphone and just kind of jam out.

Olivia Holt - Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5