Elle Fanning hot

As of 2015, Elle has been in two films that were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Motion Picture of the Year: Babel (2006) and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008). Both films feature Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in the leading roles. She was initially cast to play Sophie Gray in Effie Gray (2014), which had her real life sister Dakota Fanning in the title role. But Elle had to be recast later, because she grew a few inches taller than her older sister. Is related to British royalty as she is the 22nd great-granddaughter of King Edward III, also making her Catherine Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton)'s distant cousin. She attended her first Couture Runway show at the age of 13 in Paris, where she saw the Chanel Couture extravaganza.

People's obsession with beauty and like, perfection, it can really destroy you. And wanting perfection, it's like, what is perfection, you know? It doesn't exist. Perfect doesn't exist, so you drive yourself crazy wanting it. I used to keep a diary when I was little, but I don't do it anymore because of my perfectionist nature. I was using so much Wite-Out. I would like to be a teenager in the '60s or '70s. It just seemed so free, so cool, just roaming around. We can't really roam around now. On what her favorite scene in Daddy Day Care (2003) is: "Oh I guess jumping in the flowers, and the water scenes, 'cause we got to be in bathing suits and swim in the water, and in the water fountain." On acting: "What's the best part of a movie? I love to know what my name is. It's just so fun. That's the first thing I ask. It's just fun because you have a different name in every movie."

Elle Fanning - Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13